Looking Back-Stepping Forward

on Wednesday, October 15, 2008




Last week was a complete blur. I was in Atlanta at the Catalyst conference one day, and in Pittsburgh at a funeral the next. It seems that many times in life, BIG events will take place all at the same time. However, life never stops so that we can catch up on what just took place. This week, I am setting aside hours to reflect on my week at Catalyst. My goal is that I could incorperate many of the lessons learned there into my personal life and ministry.

I also will be spending time in prayer for my family and friends that are close to the family, who were affected by my Grandmother's passing. My prayer is that God's all sufficient grace would rest upon them and in so doing, His peace and comfort would draw them to Himself.

Looking back and stepping forward.

1 comments:

Rob Gillen said...

Hey! Looks great man! I like the "Digthewell.com" background I'll be keeping an eye on you man ;O) Keep in touch