Living for the weekend!

on Thursday, October 23, 2008




This Friday, our leadership team at The Well will be heading deep into the mountains of eastern Pennsylvania for our first ever Leadership Retreat. It has been an incredible first year together at The Well, but I have this unshakable feeling from God that He has only just begun to scratch the surface of what He will do as we commit ourselves to Him.

The last few weeks have been a time of me doing some "soul searching", asking God to do a deeper work in me and in our leadership team so that God would be more present in every aspect of how we do our Sunday nights. God has been stirring up new passions in me, revealing areas that I have long ignored and even though they are hard lessons to learn, I know that God is being glorified and He is perfecting us through times of refinement.

I look ahead to this Friday with great anticipation of what God is going to complete in our hearts and minds.

0 comments: